Thought for the Day:

Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul.
And sings the tune
Without the words,
and never stops at all.

- Emily Dickinson

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Have a Happy, Peaceful Holiday!!

I just wanted to take a moment to wish all my friends and fellow bloggers who stop by here - Happy Holidays.

Whatever holidays you celebrate during this next week or two, I hope you have a happy time.

I appreciate those who stop by here to read, offer support, advice and/or friendship. So best of the season to all of you!

I am happy to say that I am nausea free after 5 days of barely eating and a case of stomach flu. My stomach is still not quite right (I will spare the details) and I'm incredibly weak and tired, but very thankful that I am not nauseous.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are on the mend, Gail...awful to get the flu! Wishing you a wonderful weekend too with lots of peace of mind and tummy and joy joy joy....

    ReplyDelete