I'm home "sick" today. Today speakers will be coming to the PhD class to discuss applying for research funding. Too bad I'm missing it. I think I'm still trying to recover from Monday's 5 hour class. I stuck it out on Monday knowing I might pay for it. I went to class yesterday for an hour, then left and came home.
I haven't been feeling up to doing much work, and yet I'm supposed to be helping my group prepare for a presentation tomorrow. So I better get back to that even though I'm feeling pretty ill.
The reason this entry is entitled foggy brain is that it's a very common symptom for those with M.E./cfs. I've been very lucky with that symptom. It's terrible to experience. For me, it feels like someone has seran wrapped my brain. My thinking feels "fuzzy" and slow....I don't know how to describe it better. Anyways, It was one of the first symptoms to ease-up for me. For the most part I no longer suffer from brain fog....
But I have it today, along with a sore throat and increased fatigue and flu-ache so the last thing I want to be doing is researching for our presentation tomorrow.
p.s. comments are now open to the public....not just people with google accounts. Just so long as comments remain tasteful, I figured I'd open it up.
No comments:
Post a Comment