I am finished another round of antibiotics and hopefully that's it for a long long while. I'm having significant pain with the AF and cannot wait to see a specialist for that. Now if I can just stay infection free for a few weeks maybe I'll start to pick-up energywise in time to better appreciate the weather.
I am just so fed up with being sick....and also being sick on top of already being sick, becuase let's face it, having an immune disease is bad enough without infection after infection. So I'm posting some pictures of flowers because there are still beautiful things in the world even when I feel sick.
Do you find that feeling so fluey and awful colours how you see the world? I don't want illness to have that power over me, but when it is at its peak of intensity it does.
| veiw from the kitchen |
| veiw from the patio |
What a beautiful yard! So funny to hear you talking about spring, lilacs, and blooming trees when we have been past all that for a month now! I really love lilacs - Rochester, my hometown, is sometimes known as Lilac City or Flower City and has a big lilac festival in May. The cemetery where my beloved grandma is buried is filled with lilac trees, so they always make me smile and bring back happy memories.
ReplyDeleteHope you are feeling better soon - you've been through a tough time lately!!
Enjoy that sunshine -
Sue
Live with CFS
I agree with Sue....too much for you lately. Hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos, Gail. You live in a lovely place. Hang in there!
ReplyDelete