Do you ever feel yourself going crazy from all the restrictions? If I have an outing sometimes I'm sicker that day and virtually always sicker 36 hours later, the effects sometimes lasting for days....weeks.
I live a life trying to minimize these terrible crash days.
But right now I'm loosing it! I'm going crazy from living life in a box, spending most my day in bed, my evenings on the couch...all in order to ward off the awful flu symptoms and severe fatigue and weakness.
But today I'm going to be crazy. I'm going to go to a movie of all things and if I can drag myself, to a potluck tonight. You know I haven't been out to a restaurant for a super/dinner meal in over two years? And I've only made it to a friend's for a dinner maybe 3 times this year?
What a way to live. And speaking of friends, how am I supposed to make any or keep any if I can't do anything? Or when I do something I feel miserable so I get cranky and am not fun or nice to be around.
Well today I'm breaking out of my box, I'm going crazy.
And I'm going to read this post later and KNOW that I made the choice and should live with the consequences without complaining (too much).
Have a good time, up north!!
ReplyDeletegood luck upnorth and have a good time!
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a good time, Upnorth! Let us know how it went, if you get a chance :)
ReplyDelete