Thought for the Day:

Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul.
And sings the tune
Without the words,
and never stops at all.

- Emily Dickinson

Friday, October 19, 2012

Another week

"Life is full of misery, loneliness, and suffering - and it's all over much too soon." 

 - Woody Allen

I've had a decent week.  A whole decent week.  Especially when I'm just laying in bed reading or on the computer, I've felt less fluey, heavy, and weak than I can remember in the past year. (My gut is in terrible shape, but that's another story).

That being said, I tried to pick up three items at the grocery store a few days ago and if felt like I was dying....I was quickly reminded that, yes, I may feel a bit better; but no, I am by no means healthy or functional in the world.

Still, I've done some short little walks with the dog as well as a little editing this week, so all and all, nothing to complain about in the big scheme of things.  Since I got ill, fall always has been my best season.

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear you had a good week with more energy ad even some short walks. Great! And all the way around I love fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thinking of you sending good thoughts...

    ReplyDelete