I've got a nasty cold. The funny thing is that it took me three days before I realized/confirmed it was a cold. M.E. is such a "viral" experience for me that with the sore throat, body ache, and fatigue I thought it was just a "flare" or crash due to the fact that I've been doing so much. When the sinus infection hit yesterday afternoon/evening, I finally clued in.
I taught my class today despite the cold and made it through fine. Now I'm in bed and will stay here for a day or so. I'm feeling so so so so exhausted and sick. Hopefully I'll do my proper weekly blog entry and catch up on people's blogs by next weekend, once I'm feeling better. I hope my readers are doing well.
Not bad over here in the UK. You take care of yourself xx
ReplyDeleteThanks Jo, I will.
ReplyDeleteI hope by now you are feeing better! Nothing like a nasty virus added on to our other viruses...
ReplyDeleteoh no, i hate getting a normal virus on top of whatever we alrady have - seems to unfair... my partner is in bed ill with one as we speak - I am hoping I don't get it too, but i usually do in the end. Get well soon, in time for the next class i hope :)
ReplyDelete