A blog of my daily thoughts, ideas, and ponderings (skewed towards the perspective of an over-educated, nature/dog/northern loving, chronically ill, Canadian woman).
Thought for the Day:
Hope is the thing with feathers That perches in the soul. And sings the tune Without the words, and never stops at all.
- Emily Dickinson
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
some photos
The poll of the month is up, and I'm posting some recent photos. May was just and incredible month weather-wise.
Thanks Jo. It's amazing how beautiful this area is. It awes me all the time. It's so great when I'm able to get out a bit and appreciate it like I did last week.
I love these pics of where you live.
ReplyDeleteThanks Jo. It's amazing how beautiful this area is. It awes me all the time. It's so great when I'm able to get out a bit and appreciate it like I did last week.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pics! We have the same background on our blogs :->
ReplyDelete