I've definitely improved this week. I can't believe how much better I feel. I'm back to a low level of flu symptoms and ongoing fatigue, but not NEARLY as extreme or disabling as the past 6 weeks. Wow, that was hard....living in my body the last 6 weeks has been SO hard.
This week I've been able to get out of the house for an hour or two most days without consequences. I'm still needing 3 or 4 hours of bed time during the day and my usual evening on the couch, but overall, a real improvement.
I'm now on a little retreat. I needed a change of space after the long haul (six week relapse - imagine 6 weeks of influenza) so I'm taking a 2 day vacation in a little town south of Thunder Bay. The motel has a beautiful view of Lake Superior and a creek in the backyard. I hope driving here doesn't crash me, but so far so good. I'll post a few photos when I'm home.
Great news! It's so wonderful when it stops isn't it? Enjoy your break.
ReplyDelete'This week I've been able to get out of the house for an hour or two most days without consequences.'
ReplyDeleteWOW!! Fantastic to hear that. Hope it continues that way!