Thought for the Day:

Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul.
And sings the tune
Without the words,
and never stops at all.

- Emily Dickinson

Friday, October 9, 2009

Study discovers retrovirus in many with M.E./CFS

Honestly, I'm excited about this news. Here's a link to the Scientific American article. It says that a diagnostic test for the retrovirus may be available within 6 months. I'm way too excited and hopeful about this. It's big news.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=chronic-fatigue-syndrome-retrovirus

After seven years of being sick there may actually be an answer that seems to fit.
Keep your fingers crossed and if you're a friend that reads my blog and this new "finding" doesn't pan out, be ready for me to get very depressed. (I usually don't let myself get my hopes up when a new "finding" appears, but this time they're up).

No comments:

Post a Comment