So I feel like if I write this down, it might jinx it. Does anyone else ever feel that way?
Unusually, I've had maybe 2 pretty decent weeks. I've barely felt weak or fluy at all. On the other hand, I am not pushing it either. I haven't been doing tasks much more than doing the dishes sitting on a stool. Almost no outings, little socializing. Still there are plenty of times where I've been mostly home bound/doing almost nothing and felt very ill, fluy and weak the whole time.
I have been working an hour or two everyday in bed, going through my interviews and making notes, I guess it's a form of analysis or perhaps synthesis is a better word?
I'm dying to get out and take some photos, or get in nature briefly despite the -20 and -30 temps we're getting, but I just haven't made the effort as I know driving is a big trigger for a crash. Winter while sometimes shockingly cold where I live, can also be amazingly beautiful.
I had to go to the dentist this a.m., so we'll see if that ruins my good spell.
Anyways, I thought it would be nice to share some good news re: health for a change.
I know I post these pretty often, but here is another Toni Bernard article that might hit home if you are chronically ill, or are close to someone who is: http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/turning-straw-gold/201312/my-new-year-s-wishes-the-chronically-ill
No comments:
Post a Comment