While "this sickie can camp" - see previous blog post - this sickie can also get really sick from doing too much: e.g. CAMPING (see previous post ha ha).
I really am amazingly ill. Is anyone else sometimes "amazed" at how ill they are?
I feel like the worst day of the flu X 5 with regards to malaise and fatigue. Sore throat, blisters, chest ache and breathing pain, dizziness etc.
I also have a fever 99.5 F. Yes, I know it's only a low grade fever, but still, I feel like I have a fever. When I don't feel feverish and I check, it's 98.0 or there abouts. When I'm feeling esp. badly it seems to sit in the 99.5 - 100 range.
While I should regret the camping, instead I've been laying in bed looking at maps and dreaming of the next trip. I'm trying to distract myself.
Sometimes this illness is really about "enduing" isn't it?
Oh, upnorth, sorry to hear this. I so understand what you are saying about being amazed at how ill you are...It still stuns me after nearly 30 yrs...How can a person be so ill, and keep living?!
ReplyDeleteBut we do!! Wishing you better days ahead.
Upnorth, I am sorry you are so ill. Feel better soon! I'm glad you got to go camping though, and am proud of you for that! I was planning a road trip up the coast to my long-lost Redwoods, but alas, it was but another pipe dream. So I'm happy for you that you got to go camping! I know I will get to the Redwoods! Maybe next year!
ReplyDeleteJudy