I'm down. I'm tired of being tired. I'm tired of doing everything while feeling sick. I can't believe it's been over 7 years of this day after day! No, I'm not at my worst. Yes, I have improved overall. Yes, I am functioning enough to actually work some.
It's not that I'm not grateful for this....I guess I'm just feeling bummed, despondent. I'm feeling wiped. I feel as if I have the flu, the never ending flu. I want to crawl into bed for a week with nothing hanging over me.
I have a lot to do this month. A paper, all the marking from my course, I need to get the dog spayed before she comes into heat again.
I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. All I want to do is lay in bed....but that's not really an option right now.
I went for a walk yesterday thinking it might help to enjoy the place where I'm living....I felt really exhausted the whole walk from step one to the last step. Still, it was nice to appreciate the beauty and watch Teagan play.
I'm going to post a few more photos (since I'm in town today and have high-speed).
I hear you!
ReplyDelete