Thought for the Day:

Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul.
And sings the tune
Without the words,
and never stops at all.

- Emily Dickinson

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Short Post....doing well

I've been visiting my friend Jodi and her husband Bill. I managed to write my final paper for my fall semester PhD course this week on top of traveling here and visiting. Jodi works during the day so I've used that time to write and rest.

Today is U.S Thanksgiving and I'm at an event at Jodi's mom - 14 people total - (but I'm upstairs resting for a bit, laying on the couch and perusing some blogs and writing this entry). I've been amazed at my health the last week or so. I'm holding up really well. Only minor flu and fatigue symptoms, which I can handle. Right now I'm fighting sore throat and sinus congestion....perhaps a cold coming on, otherwise a worsening of the M.E./cfs.

I'll write again when I'm home and resting....

To all my friends out there (online or otherwise) I hope things are going OK.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are feeling well while you are away!!

    May it continue...

    : )

    ReplyDelete