I have a friend and her son visiting and I'm crashed - crashy crash crashed. I know sometimes I can go along doing not a whole lot and think "M.E. isn't so terrible" and then when I'm like this I WANT TO DIE, I want it to end I'm so sick. I can barely sit up today, I'm yawning constantly and so without any energy, so devoid of energy there are no words.
It hurts to breathe, sore throat, icky fluey malaise feeling and did I say colossal lack of energy? Like I can barely hold my arms up, I can't really stand at all for more than seconds.
I was at my clinic Monday trying to figure out some paper work and we did some bloodwork and my white count is down to 2.9 with mild neutropenia again. Nothing extreme, but this is the lowest it's been in a long while. I did agree to go to a local internist who does some haematology but I doubt she'll make anything of it because, well it's due to the M.E.
I have a "holiday" camping coming next week and I may be teaching an online course again in the fall (the longer 12 week kind). Did I mention that I'm exhausted lol?
Just for fun, here's my pup jumping off a dock/pier last week.
I completely get that feeling ... there are days that I have these amazingly good -for a few hours moments or a day that's not like my old life but it's not awful .. and then one or two wrong moves and it all comes crashing down and I'm like how am I going to keep living this roller coaster ....
ReplyDelete