Thought for the Day:

Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul.
And sings the tune
Without the words,
and never stops at all.

- Emily Dickinson

Friday, September 16, 2016

Fall-Out

I'm not sure why I'm not pulling out of this most recent crash, it's been six days. Perhaps it's all the extra activity I've engaged in with my father's infestation.

Two nights ago, I even slept for 12 hours! On top of it all, my motivation is very very low. No motivation to do art, read, watch TV, work on my paper, etc. etc.  I feel so rotten and sick, I almost wonder if mono has reactivated.  I know there is debate in the medical community about this, but it sure feels viral on top of crashed.  No point in going to the Dr. though, I'm well aware that they are useless.  "Suffer through" is my only choice.

I'm just so sick of M.E.

My dad still has some lingering bugs in his suite and they are saying they wait 21 days after spraying to do it again, even if there are still bugs!! This is frustrating and annoying, but to be honest, I'm too wiped out to deal with it all.  We've been changing his sheets every two days, even going over there that often is perhaps adding to this crash.  I wish I had something positive to write here.  Perhaps I'll post a picture of my awesome dog.


1 comment:

  1. I'm sure going over to you father's adds to the crash and making a bed, is exhausting, you are one good loving daughter. I watch the TV show Alaska Vet, it's always my go to when the time is dragging and it's too early to go to bed, because then I'll be up too early and have a long day ahead. I agree going to the doctor for ME is wasted energy. Where is community in this world !! Well, as always I love seeing you beautiful dog. from Leah

    ReplyDelete