Sorry I've been absent so much. I've been having a lot of crash days. When I do have a decent day or two, I over do it then have 3 or 4 more crash days where I want to crawl into a hole and die.
So, this leaves me with little to share. I am looking forward to my class starting as I'm hoping it won't be too difficult to monitor and it will provide a distraction that is low-energy. Also, I'm so sick of being desperately poor I can't even put it into words.
How are my readers doing these days? Leave a comment if you want. I hope for those in the Northern Hemisphere you are are least enjoying some outdoor time.
Hi Gail -- Sorry to hear you're having so many crash days. It has finally warmed up here on the east coast of Canada. As is typical, the spring was cool and foggy. That has all cleared out though and the last few days have been beautiful. Today, it is 24* feeling like 31* . A few icebergs floating by and the whales should arrive any day now.
ReplyDelete