The snow accumulation here is getting pretty out of hand. My roommate/friend has nowhere left to put the snow. Imagine having to throw snow on a pile that is taller than you are.
The roof may need shovelling too (as you can see in the photos). We are supposed to get more snow this week! We don't need a cave in.
I am finally making progress on my research proposal. It has taken weeks longer (already) than I thought it would take to edit it. There is still another week to go (at least). Then I will take a week off, and if I am up to it, DO ART!!!!!
There is a saying that writing is like sweating blood, and I really understand that saying lately as I struggle to make my proposal readable. It's challenging as I am amalgamating years of reading (research articles), synthesizing the content and even more difficult, attempting to build a coherent argument for why my study/research is pertinent.
Anyways, I will bore you no longer. Here are some photos of the storm. Notice the dog isn't too happy with the blowy snowy day.
great photos! really too much snow there! we had biggest snow storm for years, now it's all gone.
ReplyDeleteglad you made progress on your research. though you didn't mention about your condition, i hope some progress on that too.