Thought for the Day:

Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul.
And sings the tune
Without the words,
and never stops at all.

- Emily Dickinson

Sunday, November 14, 2010

windy day photos











8 comments:

  1. These pictures are so beautiful! The last one could be framed to hang on a wall...Hope you had a good vacation and were not in a crash the whole time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Renee,
    I had fun on my little holiday...My favourite part was seeing these amazing waves!!!I managed to do some art...but I pushed a little too hard so crashed again the last day. Now I'm home. It's weird, on the one hand I realize I have an illness, on the other hand I still find myself "surpised" at how sick I am sometimes when I try to do something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you know I watched some waves like this last week - exciting isn't it?!
    It is strange how we can be surprised when we feel really ill - it used to happen to me a lot when I was more moderately affected (not so much now, as it is predictable usually). I think when we pace and stick to our routines we lull ourselves into a feeling of normality and forget our limits a little. It is good to challenge those limits though sometimes, when you get to do something different it is often worth it. I am glad you had a little holiday and I hope the art-making was rewarding. The scenery is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just kept saying, "oh my gosh!", "oh my gosh!" What great shots! I love watching the water bounce around like that. Beautiful. I hope your are enjoying your vacation and feeling better today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! You have a good eye upnorth. Keep up the photography.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Judy -- these are breathtaking pictures! wow! Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! Great photos! Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete